About Kathryn Pegelow
I am a retired court clerk. I have a degree in Music with an emphasis in voice. I have been a member of the Cathedral Choir of the Congregational Church of Los Angeles since 1967 and actively have participated in their annual Bach Festival and other music programs.
Professionally, I have sung with the H. Vincent Mitzelfeld Chorale (now the Camaratti) and the Norman Luboff Chorale as well as numerous other small groups. Although this was many years ago, I have continuously participated in choral groups throughout Los Angeles (unpaid by personal choice).
I am now looking for an opportunity to redirect my talents and to supplement my retirement income.
More than 25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Kathryn Pegelow?
You can start working with Kathryn Pegelow in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kathryn Pegelow to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kathryn Pegelow's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kathryn Pegelow and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kathryn Pegelow?
Payment to Kathryn Pegelow is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kathryn Pegelow's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kathryn Pegelow in just a couple of clicks.