About Katy Pendry
People always complement my accent and children are drawn to it.
I’m an exremely dedicated and responsible person who is fully committed to my responsibilities.
Using my voice is one of my favourite passions and I I am excited to start a new project as soon as possible.
I have acted in English presentations for people learning ESL.
I have read Scottish poems for a recorded collection.
I am an experienced teacher so my voice is my most important tool.
University of Edinburgh, BEd in Primary Education
Institute of Arts Therapy and Education, Post Grad certificate in therapeutic use of the arts
How do I work with Katy Pendry?
You can start working with Katy Pendry in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Katy Pendry to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Katy Pendry's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Katy Pendry and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Katy Pendry?
Payment to Katy Pendry is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Katy Pendry's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Katy Pendry in just a couple of clicks.