Pawleys Island, South Carolina, US
About Karl Bingle
Young, clear sounding voice. Very expressive. I am also able to do very straight narration as well as character voices.Read More
My studio is a commercial studio that will provide the best possible sound quality via the best equipment available in the industry. All VO work is recorded at 192Khz/24-bit for the highest possible quality. I can convert to virtually any format and sample rate for your final product. Need sound FX or music incorporated? I can provide that as well. Let's talk!Read More
I have worked in recording studios my entire life. I started as a musician, then as an engineer and producer. Along the way I have done a fair share of VO work and enjoy doing it.
I am a voting member of the National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences (NARAS, aka "The Grammy's"), a voting member of the Audio Engineering Society (AES) and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
I look forward to working on YOUR next project!
Studied music production at Berklee, Audio Engineering at the Audio Institute of America, and have completed Master Class Training with Alan Parsons.Read More
How do I work with Karl Bingle?
You can start working with Karl Bingle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karl Bingle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karl Bingle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karl Bingle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karl Bingle?
Payment to Karl Bingle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karl Bingle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karl Bingle in just a couple of clicks.