West Columbia, South Carolina, US
About Kerry Barkley
I am looking to jump-start my voice-over career. Over the years I have affected many accents and cartoon-like voices in casual conversation with friends, family, and my children, and even in my position as a customer service trainer to inject humor and diffuse tension in the classroom.Read More
I will strive to provide you with the perfect voice you need, whatever the occasion.Read More
I am a Southern American female; however, during my tenure as a customer service representative at an insurance company, I was often told that I "didn't sound Southern". I recorded small announcements for our call center quite regularly. As a customer service trainer, I also recorded my voice to be used in conjunction with computer based training modules - and was told quite often that my voice was "soothing" and "professional".Read More
Bachelor's of Arts in Early Childhood Education, Columbia College, Columbia, SC - May 1991Read More
How do I work with Kerry Barkley?
You can start working with Kerry Barkley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kerry Barkley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kerry Barkley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kerry Barkley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kerry Barkley?
Payment to Kerry Barkley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kerry Barkley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kerry Barkley in just a couple of clicks.