Queen Of Highway Five
LOS ANGELES, California, US
About Queen Of Highway Five
Asian American actress,born and raise in Hong Kong. Having voice over and theatrical training in Hong Kong, New York, Los Angeles, and Northern California. She is friendly, warm, energetic with lovely smile, and she can also be assertive, sensitive, and empathetic. Listen to her demos. She is highly directable. My Chinese Demos is available per request. Thank you for reading.Read More
My Chinese- Cantonese and Mandarin voice over demo is in process at my recording studio.Read More
Web hosting for Bay Area High tech company.
Voice acting for Foothill Conservatory Theatre.
Acting coach- Anthony Gilardi Acting Studio (LA)
Screen Acting -Stonestreet studio (NYU)
Voice -Over---Stonestreet Studio(NYC), William William(LA), Academy of Performaing Art Hong Kong.
Cold Reading and Audition--- Robert D Avanzo (LA)
Cantonese Opera--- Master Miss Tang Siu Kwang( China)
Improvisation- Short form and Long form- Antonio Fava-Italy, Tom Gough-Foothill Conservatory Theatre
Acting--- Foothill Conservatory Theatre
Bachelor Degree in Science of Nursing--- CSUDH
How do I work with Queen Of Highway Five?
You can start working with Queen Of Highway Five in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Queen Of Highway Five to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Queen Of Highway Five's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Queen Of Highway Five and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Queen Of Highway Five?
Payment to Queen Of Highway Five is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Queen Of Highway Five's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Queen Of Highway Five in just a couple of clicks.