DemosView All (4)
About Kerrie Seymour
A long-time stage actor, I am excitedly delving into Voiceover work. I will bring professionalism, focus and care to your project.
I bring an educated, clear, and calm sound to my work. I'm a mom in real life ... and can sound like one with ease. I have a fun sense of humor and aim to bring that to the table with each project.
Salvatore Mancini/RI Historical Society
Virginia Heritage Museum
The Proper Etiquette of Being Alone (film)
JK Print, Inc.
Janice Thompson, author
Anya Munroe, author
K.T. Tomb, author
MFA in Acting from Trinity Rep Conservatory (now Brown/Trinity Consortium)
Private coaching: Dan Friedman, Stanley Fisher
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Voices.com (Jennifer Strom)
Excellent work, very responsive, great voice and great working together!!! Thanks much!
How do I work with Kerrie Seymour?
You can start working with Kerrie Seymour in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kerrie Seymour to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kerrie Seymour's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kerrie Seymour and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kerrie Seymour?
Payment to Kerrie Seymour is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kerrie Seymour's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kerrie Seymour in just a couple of clicks.