About Kevin Varty
Engaging, friendly and incredibly versatile British voice over with lots of experience and good quality home studio.Read More
I have a high spec home studio which gives me the flexibility to meet tight deadlines.Read More
most recently I have provided voice overs for Johnson & Johnson, Marie Curie, Sky Sports and the National Lottery.Read More
Johnson & Johnson
Saatchi & Saatchi
Trained as an actor at the Royal Birmingham Conservatoir where I was highly commended for my microphone work.
Nominated for the BBC Carlton Hobbs Radio Award 2010
Reviews 5.0View All (5)
Kevin is the best! Super great voice and very prompt in his replies and delivery of final recording. I highly recommend working with him!
Kevin was great to work with! He delivered a high quality recording and really put in thought and consideration to all of our production notes for the read direction!
Once again, Kevin came through in a really tight deadline. He takes direction very well and is extremely easy to work with. We will look forward to working with him again!SEBU International
Sebastian Cuevas Minotta ...
Kevin is the best! Super great voice and very prompt in his replies and delivery of final recording. I highly recommend working with him!Proxibid
How do I work with Kevin Varty?
You can start working with Kevin Varty in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kevin Varty to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kevin Varty's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kevin Varty and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kevin Varty?
Payment to Kevin Varty is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kevin Varty's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kevin Varty in just a couple of clicks.