About Kimberley Graauw
Paypal, moneybookers, transferRead More
Since one and a half year I also work as a student mentor at a company that specializes in online education by using an iPod. I translate the scripts for the podcasts, I am a voice actor for the podcasts and I help the students with the assignments they make after listening to the podcasts. I also have a lot of experience in education and voice acting.Read More
am a student with an IELTS diploma. IELTS is an academic course about all aspects of the English language, organized by the University of Cambridge. I graduated with the highest rate possible.
I also have a propedeuse English teacher 2nd degree.
I work as a freelance translator for more than 3 years now. I have translated documents for companies as well as for individuals. CV’s, scripts, websites, legal documents, I have a broad experience and I can professionally handle almost all texts delivered to me.
Since one and a half year I also work as a student mentor at a company that specializes in online education by using an iPod.
How do I work with Kimberley Graauw?
You can start working with Kimberley Graauw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kimberley Graauw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kimberley Graauw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kimberley Graauw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kimberley Graauw?
Payment to Kimberley Graauw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kimberley Graauw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kimberley Graauw in just a couple of clicks.