Liberty Township, Ohio, US • 4:17 AM Local Time
About Kimberly Bittner
I am new to the voiceover field but am comfortable with public speaking. I have lectored at my church for 30 years, and since college have had leadership roles requiring speaking in front of groups to do presentations, participate in panel discussions, or teach classes, including one presentation at a national conference.Read More
Due to my newness to the field I cannot state anything here at this time.Read More
I have had some training in two parishes related to lectoring, and have started with a membership in Voice Over Club.Read More
How do I work with Kimberly Bittner?
You can start working with Kimberly Bittner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kimberly Bittner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kimberly Bittner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kimberly Bittner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kimberly Bittner?
Payment to Kimberly Bittner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kimberly Bittner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kimberly Bittner in just a couple of clicks.