Trowbridge, Wiltshire, GB • 3:29 PM Local Time
About Stuart McDonald
I've always been good at impressions but have only now decided that maybe it's time I put this talent to good use. I'm originally from the Lake District, but I don't really have an accent at all. Quite softly spoken so I'm told. Give me a celebrity and I'll do my best to mimic them. Need a particular accent? I can do most if not all of them. Ask me to read from a script for an advert and I'm on it! I can also sing, in the style of some artists. Basically, I'll take on any challenge. Ask any of my friends and family and they'll tell you that a day doesn't go by without me dropping in the odd 'Arnie' impression, random 'Chewbacca' grunt or 'Cockney Geaser' somewhere along the line!Read More
BA Hons Degree in Graphic Design, Diploma in Art and Design, A Levels, O Levels...Read More
How do I work with Stuart McDonald?
You can start working with Stuart McDonald in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Stuart McDonald to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Stuart McDonald's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Stuart McDonald and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Stuart McDonald?
Payment to Stuart McDonald is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Stuart McDonald's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Stuart McDonald in just a couple of clicks.