Houston, Texas, US
conversational and comedic timing, very expressive, focused and stays in character. I am also an Audio Engineer. I Record, Mix and Master anything from Music to Voice Overs.
English (North American), English
Child (5-12), Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+), Teen (13-17), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
Sound Engineer and Mastering Engineer. Born and live in Houston, TX. Studied Audio Production in London, UK. I have my own personal studio and work at a Davis Taylor Artist Development Center. I also would love to be voice actor as well. I enjoy working on both sides of this world.
Point Blank Music School (London, UK)
Mixing and Mastering Award
Computer & Software
Macbook Pro and Logic Pro X
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo
email, flash drive, etc.
1) Confer with producers, performers, and others in order to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production such as a musical recording or a film.
2) Mix and edit voices, music, and taped sound effects for prerecorded events.
3) Record speech, music, and other sounds on recording media, using recording equipment.
4) Regulate volume level and sound quality during recording sessions.
5) Reproduce and duplicate sound recordings from original recording media.
6) Separate instruments, vocals, and other sounds, then combine sounds later during the mixing or post-production stage.
7) Set up, test, and adjust recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tear down equipment after event completion.
8) Synchronize and equalize prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects.
"I taught MC Kapital K on the mastering course at Point Blank Music School, London. I was always impressed by his attentive approach to the work, his extremely personable nature, and his thirst for trying out new techniques and approaches. His work - both as an MC and an audio engineer/producer - is first class. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him."Anthony Chapman - Point Blank Music School, London
Payment to Fitzpatrick Onyenaucheya is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Fitzpatrick Onyenaucheya.
To invite Fitzpatrick Onyenaucheya to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.
This talent has not uploaded any demos yet.