Columbia, Maryland, US
About Doug Miller
With a voice that is at once warm and resonant, Doug Miller can give your project just the right sound, and at a price to fit your budget. Whether you need the voice of authority or one that's off the wall, Doug can provide it. As a singer, he's got a musician's ear for dialects and can pull off just about any accent you can name.
Doug has been an award-winning community journalist for more than a quarter century and knows his way around the language. It shows in his voiceover work, and if you need someone to double up as both copy writer and reader, he's your man.
Doug has his home recording studio in Columbia, Md., and is within easy reach of Washington, D.C.- and Baltimore-area markets.
Reasonably priced voiceover work of high quality.Read More
audiobooks, television commercial VO, documentary film VO, tag drop for DJRead More
upprLVL, Madison, NJ
Completed VO training with Such a Voice
Bachelor of Science, Journalism, University of Maryland 1984
How do I work with Doug Miller?
You can start working with Doug Miller in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Doug Miller to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Doug Miller's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Doug Miller and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Doug Miller?
Payment to Doug Miller is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Doug Miller's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Doug Miller in just a couple of clicks.