K L Clarke
Ottawa, Ontario, CA • 3:47 PM Local Time
About K L Clarke
Rich character and humour notes, lends itself well to funny spots, but also intimate or sultry needs. Dynamic and full of energy. Great diction and consistent lower-register for documentary, narration, or PSAs.Read More
Home studio (mic, booth, and recording software), basic post-production, revisions possible.Read More
I have been trained as a voice artist and have worked on multiple commercials, series, and corporate videos.Read More
Commercials: OASIS, Brault et Martineau etc
Series: Naff & Micelli, Team Epic
Educated at Vancouver Film School, coached by John Stocker and Melissa Altro.Read More
Thought you’d like to know that Dave used the word dynamite to describe your talent. I think the same. Hope you’re still in love with your demo. Honestly you should be very proud of yourself.John Stocker Voice
How do I work with K L Clarke?
You can start working with K L Clarke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite K L Clarke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review K L Clarke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire K L Clarke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay K L Clarke?
Payment to K L Clarke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with K L Clarke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to K L Clarke in just a couple of clicks.