Buena Park, California, US • 1:30 AM Local Time
About Kathryn Romo
Hello! My name is Kat Romo and I have been doing voice-over work for close to 10 years. I have done work for Starbucks, McDonald's and Penzoil. I currently produce spots and image liners for KOCI 101.5 FM in Newport Beach, CA. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Communications and Media Studies and am a motivated and enthusiastic individual. My warm, friendly and engaging voice can get any message across! I am fluent in English and Spanish.Read More
Translator, Copy-Writer, Producer, Voice TalentRead More
I have worked on writing creative and effective spots, I produce my own audio work, I am vocally trained and have my own recording equipment. I am currently a voice talent for KOCI 101.5 FM located in Newport Beach, CA.Read More
Starbucks, McDonald's, Penzoil, KOCI 101.5 FMRead More
California State University, Dominguez Hills - B.A. in Communications and Media Studies
The Academy of Radio and Television Broadcasting: Certificate of Completion
How do I work with Kathryn Romo?
You can start working with Kathryn Romo in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kathryn Romo to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kathryn Romo's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kathryn Romo and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kathryn Romo?
Payment to Kathryn Romo is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kathryn Romo's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kathryn Romo in just a couple of clicks.