Bellingham, Washington, US
About Karen Edland
I have a wide range of emotional flexibility in my voice; I express happiness and sadness, exuberance, intensity, angst, and rage.Read More
I record your project and upload the results to voices.com. I will rerecord to make any changes needed following your review and upload the project again.Read More
Emma in "The Gathering" by Judith Owens-Lancaster. 2019 BOAT festival Bellingham WA Jan 14-26, 2019
Oct 19, 2018-Nov.3, 2018; Mrs. Cranshawe in "And Evermore Shall Be So" by Norman Robbins; (Website hidden)ver Community Players, BC, Canada; British RP
November 5th and 6th, 2016; Faith in "Seeds Of Change" by Craig Rickett. Walton Theater Bellingham WA
"Remembering Mona" by Judith Owens-Lancaster. 2016 BOAT Festival in Bellingham, WA
Juliet in "20 Minutes" by Judith Owens-Lancaster. 2014 BOAT Festival in Bellingham, WA
Melissa Gardner in (Website hidden)'s "Love Letters"
Floria in Suzy McKee Charnas' "Vampire Dreams."
Other types of Experience:
Slo Pitch commercial 2018 Bellingham WA
Alzheimer's Society informational video 2018 Bellingham WA
ACX audiobooksRead More
Community Theater in Whatcom County, WA and North Vancouver, BC
How do I work with Karen Edland?
You can start working with Karen Edland in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Karen Edland to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Karen Edland's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Karen Edland and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Karen Edland?
Payment to Karen Edland is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Karen Edland's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Karen Edland in just a couple of clicks.