I am a former trial attorney whose voice famously carries resonance and persuasive authority. I have appeared in several independent films in the past year. As a senior prosecutor, I handled unscripted television and radio appearances under difficult circumstances.
I'm also a published writer (fiction & nonfiction) who sees the underlying structure of a piece and the nuances requiring emphasis. I've served as a member of the regional anti-terrorism task force and later on the staff of a federal judge. I maintain a fairly detailed brief on a number of contemporary political issues discussed on TV, radio and Net shows.
English (North American), English
North American, US Midwest (Chicago, Great Lakes), US South (Deep South, Dixie, Delta)
Middle Aged (35-54)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Television, Videogames
• "Hamilton Dahl III / Ghost," "The Dahl Dynasty" (2012) -- supporting role in a contemporary feature film re-imagining "Hamlet," currently in post-production; directed by Bryan Quinn, SEQ Investments Production (Dallas, Tx.)
• "Data Lord," "Computer World" (2012) -- contagonist role as a telepath in this feature film, required substantial "voice only" work (University of Oklahoma, Norman, Ok.)
• "Uncle Jerry,” Skunk-Ape Hunters in Texas (2011) – supporting role; feature film directed by Adrian Santiago (Project Black Studios, Dallas, Tx.)
• “Jack,” (2011) lead character in Retribution, short film directed by Josh Brummett, Art Institute of Dallas (Dallas, Tx.)
• “Lineman,” principal character in training video, shot by Greene Stone Studios (2011) (Houston, Tx.)
• Numerous interviews on local TV and radio regarding criminal justice matters
• Scene Analysis for Actors course – conducted by Jerry Bryant, President and CEO of PI Advertising and Eye for an Eye Television Productions (Dallas. Tx.); various acting workshops at Icon Studios -- Dallas
• Voice Acting Master Course – conducted by Trish Basanyi of Such a Voice (demo reel at (Website hidden))
• Post-graduate work in narrative fiction and writing theory, Univ. North Texas (conducted principally under novelist Clay Reynolds, now of U.T. – Dallas)
AT2035 Large diaphram condensor mike
Computer & Software
MacBook Pro w/ Twisted Wave as the primary editing software; UA25EX -- 24-Bit USB Audio/MIDI Interface
Currently 48-72 hours
Payment to Kurt Stallings is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Kurt Stallings.
To invite Kurt Stallings to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.