Berlin, Maryland, US
DemosView All (4)
If you're looking for an upbeat, solid, energetic voice for your business projects, radio and TV commercials, and audiobooks, you just found it! Specializing in audiobooks, summaries, and commercial voiceover narration in business, history, biography, self-help, etc.
My voice is male, middle-America English accent and tone. Strong and crisp, with varying pitch, cadence and appropriate enthusiasm for the material, message and audience. Style is conversational and friendly, much like a color analyst on your favorite news shows.
I have a home recording studio and can travel for larger projects, USA preferable.
Not a voice actor for fictional works.
Every audio project follows a regimented, disciplined process for completion to ensure success, consistency, and no surprises for you, the customer.
1) Quick demo submission against your project script for validation and selection.
2) Telephone/Skype conversation to understand desired outcomes for the project. Review scope, tone, cadence, subject matter requirements, energy level needs, video changeovers, scripting, unusual pronunciations (company names, Latin words, etc.)
3) Continual communication throughout project as needed via voice/email.
4) Review of initial sample (for longer projects) for feedback and any needed adjustments pursuant to #2.
5) Final submission of audio file(s) for review, edit, any final changes.
I have done voiceover work professionally for clients, have been a paid professional speaker, had appearances on radio and television as a business communications expert, and present frequently in the course of my business. Please see provided demos for narrative non-fiction samples (business, history, self-help).Read More
National Speaker's Association (former)
multi-time Toastmaster's International speech contest winner (various levels)
Payment to Karl Walinskas is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Karl Walinskas.Learn About SurePay®
To invite Karl Walinskas to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.How It Works