Brandon S. Wallace
Biloxi, Mississippi, US • 3:11 PM Local Time
About Brandon S. Wallace
I spent all 4 years of high school and 1 year of middle school in theatre. Over that 5 years I learned how to alter my voice to express emotion with out being seen. I have been out of school for 4 years now and have not stopped playing with my voice. I create new characters on a daily basis.Read More
I have been a sound engineer for the past 2.5 years now. I have been a producer for a local radio station for a year. I speak and record the talk shows, and edit them after. I am very fluent with post production, and if something doesnt sound right ill let you know.Read More
1 year of theatre in middle school, and 4 years in high school. I was trained by Telesouth Communications in recording, editing, and Producing.Read More
How do I work with Brandon S. Wallace?
You can start working with Brandon S. Wallace in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Brandon S. Wallace to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Brandon S. Wallace's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Brandon S. Wallace and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Brandon S. Wallace?
Payment to Brandon S. Wallace is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Brandon S. Wallace's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Brandon S. Wallace in just a couple of clicks.