About Lorell LaBoube
Steady voice professional who makes the complex comprehensible. More than 25 years experience in radio news, sports broadcasting, online podcasting, speaking coach and writer.Read More
25 years as medical public relations professional while also working as radio talk show host and audio podcasting professional. Since 2005 part of radio broadcast team covering high school and small college football and basketball in the Kansas City region. Voice work and podcast production for various clients, including Saint Luke's Health System, the Center for Practical Bioethics, the PKD Foundation, the Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Western Missouri, and The Whole Person.Read More
Center for Practical Bioethics
Saint Luke's Health System
Brain Injury Association of Kansas and Western Missouri
The Whole Person
Kansas Speech Language Hearing Association
Bachelor of Science, Public Relations, University of Central Missouri, 1980.Read More
How do I work with Lorell LaBoube?
You can start working with Lorell LaBoube in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lorell LaBoube to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lorell LaBoube's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lorell LaBoube and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lorell LaBoube?
Payment to Lorell LaBoube is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lorell LaBoube's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lorell LaBoube in just a couple of clicks.