Portland, Oregon, US • 9:34 PM Local Time
About Cassandra LaJoie
A completely new canvas that is eager to learn and gain new experiences!Read More
I have been speaking to other people and making noises since I was born! I love learning and trying new things. I have always worked in patient care and customer service.Read More
For the past 7 years I have worked in health care. A large part of health care is education and communicating; with your team, your mentors, and the patients. Every person is different so it is important to learn how to speak with each person in a different way. I also worked as a manager for almost 2 years running an occupational medicine clinic as I continue to pursue my Master's degree. Managing staff is not an easy task, especially with COVID. Again, it is extremely important to choose words carefully to make sure your message is communicated effectively.Read More
How do I work with Cassandra LaJoie?
You can start working with Cassandra LaJoie in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cassandra LaJoie to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cassandra LaJoie's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cassandra LaJoie and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cassandra LaJoie?
Payment to Cassandra LaJoie is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cassandra LaJoie's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cassandra LaJoie in just a couple of clicks.