Skinnskatteberg, Västmanland, SE
About Tomas Lanner
A 47 year-old voice-over actor with a home studio in central Sweden, performing in fluent Swedish & English (with several accents in both) as well as scripted, French, German and Spanish.Read More
- Sim City, Electronic Arts, 1996: four villain voices for Swedish version of video game
- Apple Computer, 1996, San Francisco, CA: instructional cartoon,
- Crucian Gold/WSTX, 2007, St Croix USVI: radio commercial spots
- Göt'änna, 2017, Gothenburg, Sweden: podcast jingle
- Character reel 2016: search for sound5200 on Vimeo and listen to my character reel
Uppsala University: BA, Business Communication, minor in Fransch & EnglishRead More
How do I work with Tomas Lanner?
You can start working with Tomas Lanner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Tomas Lanner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Tomas Lanner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Tomas Lanner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Tomas Lanner?
Payment to Tomas Lanner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Tomas Lanner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Tomas Lanner in just a couple of clicks.