About Larry White
I have voiced hundreds of Radio and TV commercials, industrial narrations, phone messaging and Radio imaging over a career that spans more than 25 years. My work is heard in markets all across the country selling everything from restaurants to hardware stores, banks to auto repair shops, medical offices to homebuilders and many other categories. Young to Middle-Age, A sincere voice-real, reassuring, straightforward. My voice has been described as non-announcer, professional, personal, confident, inviting, funny, assertive and informative. More than just a voice, I also bring years of writing and post-production experience which adds to my ability to deliver flexible performances in high-quality, clear & crisp audio.Read More
- Commercials for Radio, Television, internet and related media
- IVR, Message on hold, Phone prompts, System sets, Phone trees
- Corporate and Industrial presentations, training, podcasts
- Station imaging, promos, trailers, animation
- I can provide clients with "dry voice" reads or fully produced, "ready to air" work as desired.
My home-based ProTools equipped studio is fully capable of delivering audio of the highest quality. In addition to voiceover files, I can also offer you fully produced work ready to air.
I have a sizable library of royalty-free music and sound effects available for use in your productions.
BTW, if you think you might be able to use my voice for a future project, please mark me as one of your "Favorites" for future consideration.
Pittsburgh Pirates Baseball, Wachovia Securities, Home Instead Senior Care, Gutter Helmet, Wackenhut Security, Cuddy Financial, Beaufort Chamber of Commerce, Allied Home Mortgage, Manhattan Regional Airport, Central Bank of Missouri, IGA Food Stores, Triple A Briarwood Driving Academy and hundreds more!Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (3)
Duncan McCall Advertising
Larry has a great voice and the project turnover was very fast. I highly recommend him.
Good turn around.
How do I work with Larry White?
You can start working with Larry White in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Larry White to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Larry White's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Larry White and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Larry White?
Payment to Larry White is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Larry White's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Larry White in just a couple of clicks.