Weems, Virginia, US • 4:19 AM Local Time
About Larry Comstock
I offer voice-overs for a variety of applications, such as radio, TV, web, business/training videos, on-hold marketing, etc. I have a moderately deep voice with no specific accent, but can sound southern or provide some character voices like Yoda, Gollum/Smeagol, an old man, Clint Eastwood, etc. I have a home studio equipped to record VOs. I also am a writer, proofreader/editor, musician, singer and songwriter/composer.Read More
Voice-overs, audio recording/production, copy/script writing, original music composition.Read More
I began voice work as a radio DJ from 1976-84. Over the years, I recorded tracks for corporate HR, safety and training programs and promotional videos.Read More
My primary corporate client for nearly 40 years was Dominion Energy, and I also recorded many hundreds of commercials for businesses during and after my years in radio production. I have served as an introductory speaker at various public and private events.Read More
I studied radio broadcasting in the 70's, and continue to learn new skills in digital recording and production.Read More
How do I work with Larry Comstock?
You can start working with Larry Comstock in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Larry Comstock to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Larry Comstock's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Larry Comstock and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Larry Comstock?
Payment to Larry Comstock is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Larry Comstock's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Larry Comstock in just a couple of clicks.