About Lee Kitts
Warm, Smart, young adult to middle age adult.
Smooth and energized and conversational.
Wide range of character voices and accents.
Warm, Smart, Down-to-Earth, Enthusiastic, Believable! Fun-loving and Playful!
Character Voices: 12 + stock characters, including children, each of which has the ability to be adapted and / or tweaked to fit your project's requirements.
In auditions I like to provide 2-3 takes of each read, presenting possibilities for you to choose from.
I have been a VOICE ACTOR since 2000, studying, and then teaching, at Voicetrax San Francisco. My theatre career spans 30 years, as actor, director and teacher, during which time I’ve directed and /or performed in some 50 live stage performances. I have performed in 2 performance improvisation groups and have taught acting to adults since 1987.Read More
Hooked on Phonics
The Learning Company
California Milk Advisory Board
A&E / The Legend of Jessie James
Quail Lodge / Carmel, CA
Phillip Bennett/ S.F. Theatre Academy (3years)
John Widlock /SF (scene study)
June Richards (scene/audition)SF
Brad Whitmore (Meisner) /Ashland, OR
Robynn Rodriguez /Ashland, OR
Paul Yeull (Shakespeare) /ACT SF
Michael Carroll (audition)/SF
VOICE OVER: Voicetrax San Francisco (3years)
VOICE & SPEECH:
Andrew Levine/(Website hidden)e Academy
SINGING: Brian Swingle / Ann Bass, Ashland, OR
IMPROVISATION: Marcia Kimmell, Jim Cranna, B. Scott S.F.
SKILLS: Dialects Character Singing Languages
College: Coe College, Cedar Rapids, IA
B. A. French / Spanish / Secondary Education
How do I work with Lee Kitts?
You can start working with Lee Kitts in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lee Kitts to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lee Kitts' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lee Kitts and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lee Kitts?
Payment to Lee Kitts is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lee Kitts' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lee Kitts in just a couple of clicks.