-, Manchester, GB
About Lee Rae
I have a warm and enthusiastic voice with a slight-to-medium regional British accent (Manchester). My voice is especially youthful and I have experience working with a child's voice. I naturally have a slight lisp which I have under control but can use in a voice if so need.Read More
I am a professional actor who has worked in the industry for the past two years since graduating. However, I have never had any professional voice recording gigs. Examples of the acting work I have done include:
- William Golding's Lord of the Flies - Regent Parks Theatre & National Tour - Understudy Piggy, Simon & Henry
- Hamlet - Smock Alley Theatre - Gravedigger & Player Lucianus
- Midsummer Nights Dream - Bombed Out Church - Francis Flute
- Covers Up - Theatre in the Makin - Chris
- A Comedy of Errors - National Open Air Tour - Angelo
- Zombie Scrapbook - Short film - Joe
Liverpool John Moores University
A Level Drama
Chorlton High School
BTEC First Diploma Performing Arts
How do I work with Lee Rae?
You can start working with Lee Rae in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lee Rae to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lee Rae's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lee Rae and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lee Rae?
Payment to Lee Rae is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lee Rae's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lee Rae in just a couple of clicks.