Smooth, broadcaster-style for presentations, commercials and industrials. Bright and clear for narrations. Sophisticated and warm for commercials. Extensive acting background for animation.
English (North American), English (British), Chinese (Mandarin)
Child, Middle Aged, Senior, Teen, Young Adult
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
I began my voiceover career writing and recording ESL (English as a Second Language) books in Taiwan, which opened the door to radio broadcasting and voiceover work for educational magazines. I moved on to industrials, acting (for both TV and theater), and news anchoring. As a news anchor, I also translated, edited, and provided voiceovers for news stories on "Da Ai Headlines" - one of the two English news programs in Taipei, Taiwan.
Berkeley Repertory Theatre (Berkeley, CA) - November 2011-September 2015
- Provided voiceovers for television commercials of upcoming productions.
- Recorded house announcements.
- Provided voiceover for the Theatre's 2014 gala Fund-A-Need video.
Da Ai TV (Taipei, Taiwan) - September 2006 - November 2007
- Lead news anchor for "Da Ai Headlines" - Da Ai TV's only English news program
- Provided voiceovers for new stories (in addition to translation and editing work)
American Magazine Corporation (Taipei, Taiwan) - July 2002 - November 2007
- Radio broadcaster
- TV actress (AMC's first TV show "A+ English"
- Voiceover artist specializing in dialogue and animation
Live ABC (Taipei, Taiwan) - August 2002 - November 2007
- TV actress and voiceover artist
Additional Voiceover Work (Taipei, Taiwan):
- Speak2me website
- Ladder Publishing
- Champion Recording Studio
- EZ Talk
- Beta Multimedia Publishing
Studio A.C.T. (American Conservatory Theater)
- Act I, II, and III
- Voice & Speech I with Jeffrey Draper
- Voice Building for Singers with Ava Victoria
I'm a native English speaker with a standard North American accent. I have extensive on-camera, hosting, and theater experience. I continued my acting and voice training at Studio A.C.T. (American Conservatory Theater), and most recently provided voiceover work for Berkeley Repertory Theatre's television and radio commercial spots.
I have done a wide range of voiceover work, including:
- book narration
- television animation
- news broadcasting voiceovers
- ESL dialogues
- corporate telephone and emergency systems
- radio commercials
Payment to Lily Yang is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Lily Yang.
To invite Lily Yang to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.