London, Kent, GB • 5:43 PM Local Time
About Lily Barclay
Hey! I'm Lily and I love to chat, so much so that I use it as my job. I never knew about voiceover work until I was doing work experience in a sound production studio and they asked me to step in as a voice actor. I absolutely loved the work and at the end they even made me a voice reel. Since then I have done a few radio ads, but I really want to take it more seriously as a profession and spend my time enhancing my voice.Read More
I have a basic recording studio and a brother who does Music Production to edit.Read More
Lenham Storage radio ad- I played the SatNav.Read More
Lenham StorageRead More
I have been singing since a very young age. I have been lead singer in a Jazz band, part of numerous choirs and tried my hand at Opera. Now, my singing has taken a back seat, but the vocal training I have recieved has given me a lot of control in my voice, along with strength, intonation and range.Read More
How do I work with Lily Barclay?
You can start working with Lily Barclay in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lily Barclay to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lily Barclay's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lily Barclay and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lily Barclay?
Payment to Lily Barclay is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lily Barclay's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lily Barclay in just a couple of clicks.