Fairbury, Illinois, US
About Lillian Rathbun
I offer a warm informative delivery.Read More
I deliver professional audio.Read More
TV and radio V/O
The Second House: A Novel of Terror by Victor J. Banis
My Father's War: Fighting with the Buffalo Soldiers in World War II by Carolyn Ross Johnston
Tales of Trepidation by Tom Raley
The Last Call of Mourning by Charles L. Grant
Contemplations of Dinner by Gabriel Beyers
Sherlock Holmes in 2012 Timeless Duel by Mohammad Bahareth
Carpe Aqualis! by Frank Lunn (Introduction and Producer)
On-Camera (commercial and industrial)
Furniture Row and Oak Express, DirecTV, Hancock Fabrics, J.C. Keepsake,
GMAC Real Estate, AT&T, Hewlett Packard, USAF, John Mansville, Denver RTD
Aleve, Furniture Row and Oak Express, Rolling Stone Magazine
How do I work with Lillian Rathbun?
You can start working with Lillian Rathbun in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lillian Rathbun to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lillian Rathbun's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lillian Rathbun and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lillian Rathbun?
Payment to Lillian Rathbun is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lillian Rathbun's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lillian Rathbun in just a couple of clicks.