About Linda Lake
Linda's voice is described as; Warm, Approachable, Calming, Classy, Articulate, Cheerful, Versatile, Sincere, Conversational, Natural, Playful, Refined, Romantic, Sexy, Intelligent.Read More
Fast, reliable, professional, friendly, easy to direct, readily available.Read More
A voice over artist for two years, Linda has spoken to diverse audiences for more than 20 years. She has used her voice to teach, facilitate, coach, counsel and guide with warmth, enthusiasm, and sincerity.Read More
Cats Eye Pest Control, Ballston Spa National Bank, Homeland Security, Telemedicine, Alfa Vita online Shopping, Salt Lake City Marriot, Saratoga Race Track and Casino, Cengage Learning Systems, Homeland Security, and numerous independent businesses.Read More
VO training with Voice Coaches, New York, Susan Berkley, numerous online workshops, Batchelor of Arts in Social Studies Education, Graduate work in Psychology and Education, Certifications in Fitness Instruction, Yoga and Pilates.
Linda is always professional, on time, communicative, and her voice quality and copy interpretation are top notch!White Lake Music and Post
She's a pleasure to work with!
President & Creative Director
White Lake Music & Post
How do I work with Linda Lake?
You can start working with Linda Lake in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Linda Lake to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Linda Lake's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Linda Lake and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Linda Lake?
Payment to Linda Lake is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Linda Lake's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Linda Lake in just a couple of clicks.