Richmond hill, Ontario, CA • 8:42 AM Local Time
About Eric Zhu
This is Eric. I'm a professional male Chinese voiceover artist. I can provide a unique, natural, authentic friendly warm voice. As an experienced teacher, I've taught standard Mandarin lessons for more than 10 years. I can also do Beijing or Shanghai accent.Read More
I can record:
Broadcast TV & Radio commercials
Real Estate videos
Translations between Chinese and English
I've worked for podcasting performance 'Silent Deep Water'.Read More
Zhejiang Radio&TV Group, ChinaRead More
I'm a Mandarin teacher for pupils and art students, an instructor for voice-over amateurs.Read More
How do I work with Eric Zhu?
You can start working with Eric Zhu in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eric Zhu to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eric Zhu's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eric Zhu and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eric Zhu?
Payment to Eric Zhu is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eric Zhu's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eric Zhu in just a couple of clicks.