London, Greater London, GB
About Keith Higinbotham
I am regularly employed to record and edit classic audiobook by Procrustes Media. Recent work includes "The Canterville Ghost" (Oscar Wilde), "The Hound of the Baskervilles", and "A Study in Scarlet" (Arthur Conan Doyle).
I work for a bespoke voice over service company called Go4Proaudio
3 year BA American Theatre Arts at Rose Bruford College, London
6 months Performance BA at Stephen F. Austin State University, TX
Audible version is awesome!Audible - Customer
I do not get much time to sit and read books as I'm always on the go. So audible is a huge life saver for me! Generally the narration of books can be pretty bland. But I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed this one. The story teller really brings the book and characters to life for me and would highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys audible books!
How do I work with Keith Higinbotham?
You can start working with Keith Higinbotham in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Keith Higinbotham to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Keith Higinbotham's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Keith Higinbotham and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Keith Higinbotham?
Payment to Keith Higinbotham is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Keith Higinbotham's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Keith Higinbotham in just a couple of clicks.