About Macro Dai
24x7x365 Native Chinese Linguistic Services - 18 years’ experience
English Chinese Mandarin Cantonese Taiwanese Japanese Korean…
Great VO rates for China based talents of 30 languages
Hi! I’m Macro Dai in China. I’ve working as a competent native Chinese linguist for 16 years. I offer translation, transcription, voiceover, dubbing, subtitling and translation for mainly English and Chinese (①Mandarin Simplified Chinese for Mainland China ②Cantonese Traditional Chinese for Hong Kong, ③Taiwanese Traditional Chinese Mandarin for Taiwan). I guarantee high quality, great rate and punctual delivery. Meet me at (Website hidden) or (Website hidden) Accept PayPal. Can also provide VO of English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, Arabic, Russian, Thai, Malay, German, Portuguese, Vietnamese, Italian… Free quotes and demos available upon request. Sincerely wish to be your 24h long-term quality vendor. We work 24x7x365 from home offices with fast broadband access. Reach me anytime! Thanks!
A. Studio Voiceover USD Rates
Normally 220 Chinese characters or 110 English words in source script file is charged as 1 minute. All voice talents are native speakers of target languages. Final rate subject to your script and selected voice. Can also provide other Chinese dialects like Hakka, etc.
1. Mandarin: ads: $30~40/minute; non-ads: $30~50/3 minutes + 5~15/extra minute; timed but not lip-sync $10~15; lip-sync $20~40/minute. 50+ male 50+ female talents available. Deliver within 24 hours. Free demo of your script.
2. Cantonese: $40~70/minute; non-ads: $50~70/3 minutes + 8~15/extra minute; timed but not lip-sync $12~20; lip-sync $20~40/minute. 10+ male 10+ female talents.
3. Taiwanese: $50~80/minute; non-ads: $60~80/3 minutes + 10~17/extra minute; timed but not lip-sync $15~20; lip-sync $20~40/minute. 10+ male 10+ female talents.
4. English/Japanese/Korean and other languages: normally minimum charge $130~250/5 minutes + $20~30/extra minute. 2~10 talents for each language. Mostly cannot demo.
B. Chinese/English Video subtitle and mixing voiceover, music, video $10/minute
C. Translation USD Rates for Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean…
1. Text-to-text translation
1.1. English-Mandarin/Taiwanese $0.06/English word
1.2. English-Cantonese $0.07/E. word
1.3. Mandarin/Taiwanese/Cantonese-English $0.06/E. word
1.4. Japanese/Korean-Mandarin/Taiwanese $0.03/Chinese word
1.5. Japanese/Korean-Cantonese $0.04/C. word
1.6. Mandarin/Taiwanese/Cantonese-Japanese/Korean $0.03/C. word
1.7. Other languages into/from Chinese $0.05/C. word
2. Audio/Video-to-text translation without transcription of source language
2.1. English-Mandarin/Taiwanese or vice verse $8~15/minute
2.2. English-Cantonese or vice verse $9~15/minute
We specialize in audio/video translation for English/Mandarin/Cantonese.
3. Video/audio-to-text transcription without translation
Non-verbatim: $1.5~6/minute for Chinese and English
3.1. English/Japanese/Korean $4~6/minute
3.2. Mandarin/Taiwanese $1.5~2.5/minute
3.3. Cantonese $2.5~3.5/minute
3.4. English $6~8/minute
3.5. Mandarin/Taiwanese $2.5~3/minute
3.6. Cantonese $3.5~5/minute
4. Interpretation for English and Chinese in China/HK/Macao/oversea
4.1. On-site Simultaneous Interpretation $360~600/day min. $300/4hrs
4.2. On-site Consecutive Interpretation $160~240/day min. $120/4hrs
4.3. On-site Accompany Interpretation $120~200/day min. $120/4hrs
4.4. Tel./online Consecutive Interpretation $30/hour min. $30/hour
5. English/Mandarin/Cantonese language lesson $16~24/here
6. Other services: studio rental $60/hr; typing; product sourcing…
5. English/Japanese/Korean Video localization into Chinese
5.1. Video-to-text transcription into .doc $4~6/minute;
5.2. Text-to-text translation for timed/nontimed recording purpose $4~6/minute
5.3. Subtitle synchronization with/without mixing of dubbed voice $3~4/minute
5.4. Burning subtitle onto video $1/minute
6. Chinese Mandarin/Cantonese/Taiwanese on-site stenography $300~450/day
Stenographer works with a special typing machine for fast delivery
Macro Dai Quality High since 1999 (Website hidden)
Mandarin-Cantonese-English Simultaneous Interpreter
JoinU Lingo Ltd – Chinese Language Expert
24x7x365 Service Hotline plus country code 86 plus cellphone (Phone hidden)
Interpret Translate Transcribe VoiceOver Dub Subtitle
Chinese Mandarin Cantonese Taiwanese English…
SI $350~600 CI $160~320 a day, Shenzhen, Hong Kong
Wireless SI Equipment $100/60audiences/day
VoiceOver $5~25/minute Facebook/YouTube: Macro Dai/livfai
SI Photos Videos: (Website hidden)/
A. Studio Voiceover USD Rates
Great rates and 24-hour delivery of Chinese voices. Specialize in localization of English videos from transcription to translation, voiceover and subtitle production. 110 English words or 220 Chinese characters are charged as 1 minute. $140/5 minutes + 20~40/extra minute for recording most non-Chinese languages like Vietnamese, Russian, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Hungarian, Thai, Swedish, Malay. All voice talents are native speakers of target languages. High-quality audio quality guaranteed.
1. Mandarin Simplified Chinese: ads from $50/2 minutes; non-ads non-timed studio voice recording from $30/3 minutes + $5~15/extra minute; $360/hour; timed $10~15/minute; lip-sync $15~30/minute;
2. Cantonese Traditional Chinese: ads from $90/3 minutes; non-ads non-timed recording from $50/3 minutes + 7~15/extra minute; $420/hour; timed $10~15/minute; lip-sync $15~30/minute
3. Taiwanese Traditional Chinese: same price as Cantonese
4. English/Japanese/Korean: ads from $140/3 minutes; non-ads non-timed recording from $140/5 minutes + 16~26/extra minute;
5. Other VO languages also available upon request:
15 years in language interpretation, translation, subtitle, voiceover, transcription, simultaneous interpretation, studio audio recording, art design... with global agents and clients for quality 24 x 7 x 365 faithful cooperation...Read More
MonaVie, Weatherford, IBM, Dell, Oracle, ICBC, Applied Materials...HBO, BabyTV, Chartered Bank, TradeSmarter... a lot more worldwide...Read More
Bachelor degree. TEM8, CET6, BEC-III, TOFEL600, IELTS, Translator's Qualification...Read More
Reviews 4.9View All (14)
1 person said Macro communicated clearly and quickly.
Excellent Audio Quality
1 person said Macro’s audio quality exceeded their expectations.
Voices.com (Rob Mundy)
my client in Singapore and I've been providing her company with quality Mandarin and Cantonese voiceover services for years and may you feel free to contact her for my good reputation. Thanks.onhold
I have lots of highly positive Paypal prepayment evidences that my global clients prepaid me few USD grands for quality voiceover project.
We can provide lots of high-quality recording scripts and existing audio products and many other global clients for our good reputation and quality services.
Mr. Bill Luxon, CEO of goaerius.com - my greatest client in US for whom I've provided website translation, oral interpretation and other language services. Feel free to contact him for my good reputation.goaerius
Dear Ms. Justine Smith is one of our greatest client in US and we've worked with her 24/7 for many days for her urgent and rushy 10hrs voiceover project and we delivered on time and she prepaid us few US grands and I can provide solid evidence and feel free to contact her anytime for my good reputation.branchave
How do I work with Macro Dai?
You can start working with Macro Dai in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Macro Dai to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Macro Dai's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Macro Dai and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Macro Dai?
Payment to Macro Dai is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Macro Dai's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Macro Dai in just a couple of clicks.