About Lara Woodhull
Fun and youthful for cartoons; warm and caring for commercials or industrialsRead More
Timely communication and a prompt turnaround of of drafts lead to a non-stressful and successful project.
I ask for 25% of payment upfront, and final payment within 14 days of delivery of the final product. My personal policy is two retakes included before having to discuss additional costs.
FUNimation Entertainment (2011 - present)
Freelance via Voice123 (2012 - present)
Freelance via Voices.com (2016- present)
McCain Foods USA
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Florida SW University
BA (Magna Cum Laude) RTVF Production, University of North Texas
Theater Voice 1 with Sally Vahle, University of North Texas
Voice Over with Elley Ray Hennessy
Voice Over 1 with Bob Michaels, S.T.A.G.E.
Private Lessons with Lynn Metrik
Voice Acting for Video Games with Dave Fennoy and Randall Ryan, Dallas, TX
Voice Acting for Video Games and Anime with Chris Rager in Plano,TX
Reviews 5.0View All (4)
Voices.com (Ian Callander)
Awesome job Lara!
SHANGHAI LILITH NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Voices.com (Michael Di Lullo)
How do I work with Lara Woodhull?
You can start working with Lara Woodhull in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lara Woodhull to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lara Woodhull's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lara Woodhull and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lara Woodhull?
Payment to Lara Woodhull is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lara Woodhull's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lara Woodhull in just a couple of clicks.