About Loraine Wallace
Versatile. A Mississippi girl who can speak proper English or Southern, Southern Belle, German, and British English! Can articulate well with speed and accuracy. Very fast reader also. Waiting for a break-through!Read More
I am new to this industry and am exploring a career in the field of voice. I currently work in customer service/telesales and sell infomercial deals via telephone. I was a theater lead in college and enjoyed acting and speaking. I can speak German well, but English is my native language. I am often told "you have a great voice" and am complimented on my articulation. I can speak with a southern accent/dialect, proper articulate english, german accent/dialect, and british accent.Read More
Public Speaking I and II in college
Theater Lead Role as Honey Raye Futrell in Southern Play "Dearly Beloved" 2010
How do I work with Loraine Wallace?
You can start working with Loraine Wallace in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Loraine Wallace to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Loraine Wallace's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Loraine Wallace and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Loraine Wallace?
Payment to Loraine Wallace is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Loraine Wallace's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Loraine Wallace in just a couple of clicks.