About Lesly Gaona
A friendly, clear, young voice
I provide a professional and articulate voice for all of my IVR, medical narration, on hold, and customer information projects.
With my theatre background I am able to provide the right emotion and feeling into every recording.
My main goal is to over exceed your expectations with fast, high quality work.
I've done voicemails and recorded "on hold" information for small start up businesses.Read More
MSNBC "The Oath" Podcast opening
Transgendered Teen voice in Children's Services Training for Case workers
Vina Maipo, Chilean Wine
Liberty Restoration Telephone Promps
American Bible Association radio ad
Reviews 5.0View All (5)
Fast Turnaround Time
1 person said Lesly provided files faster than they expected.
The Financial Diet
Great work, thanks!
Fast, quality work, able to take direction well, gave us several takesLiberty Restoration
How do I work with Lesly Gaona?
You can start working with Lesly Gaona in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lesly Gaona to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lesly Gaona's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lesly Gaona and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lesly Gaona?
Payment to Lesly Gaona is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lesly Gaona's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lesly Gaona in just a couple of clicks.