New York, New York, US • 7:52 PM Local Time
About Laurie Sammeth
I am a voiceover actor with theater, film, commercial, and improv experience. I have shot Burger King, Reese's commercials, testimonial for teeth whitening kit, dog walker web series/
Voice qualities: conversational, warm, real, authentic, upbeat, fun, trustworthy, quirky, youthful, caring, motivational, sophisticated, professional, sultry, helpful, sassy, humorous, confident.
I am fluent in medical terminology (worked as medical writer/editor), copy editing, writing/playwriting, teaching, reading to blind. I have a broadcast quality home booth with Source Connect and can send in auditions as well as completed tracks.Read More
Recorded spots for AARP, Huggies, Theraworx, Tide, Calvin Klein, Charles Schwab, Honda and Folgers Coffee.Read More
Reeses, Burger King, 20-Minute White Smile (teeth-whitening kit)Read More
Voiceover study with Anna Garduno Voice Forward, Andy Roth.
BS and MA in theater--Skidmore College, New York University
Acting study: Richard Pinter, Corozine Studio, Karen Kohlhaas
Commercial acting: John Howard Swan/T. Schreiber
How do I work with Laurie Sammeth?
You can start working with Laurie Sammeth in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Laurie Sammeth to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Laurie Sammeth's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Laurie Sammeth and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Laurie Sammeth?
Payment to Laurie Sammeth is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Laurie Sammeth's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Laurie Sammeth in just a couple of clicks.