Nassau, Bahamas, BS
* Interactive Voice Response Talent (Cellular Services) - The Bahamas Telecommunications Company: 2013-Present
* Voice Talent/ Writer/ Producer - DanBrad Ltd, McDonald's Bahamas: 2006-Present
* Host/Narrator "Treasures of The Bahamas" Campaign - The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism, NBC Studios and Kerzner International: 2008
British, Caribbean, Irish, Scottish (Standard Scottish English)
Middle Aged (35-54), Young Adult (18-35)
Animation, Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Jingles, Movie Trailers, Music, Podcasting, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
* On Air Broadcaster/ Live Remote Broadcast Interviewer with The Tribune Media Group and The Nassau Guardian Media Group (Phone hidden)
* Television Host/ Interviewer
* Character Voice Actor/Voice Talent/ Writer/ Producer - DanBrad Ltd., (McDonald's Bahamas) Commercial Advertising & Various Companies.
St. Andrew's High School - Nassau, Bahamas
Cambridge International College of Canada - Etobicoke,Toronto, Canada
Acadia University - Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada
Voice Over Clients
McDonald's (Bahamas) Ltd.
Dunkin Donuts (Bahamas)
The Bahamas Telecommunications Company Ltd.
The Bahamas Ministry of Tourism
AML Group of Companies (Bahamas)
Fidelity Bank Ltd. (Bahamas)
Payment to Leslie Ellis-Tynes is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Leslie Ellis-Tynes.
To invite Leslie Ellis-Tynes to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.