Honolulu, Hawaii, US
Articulate, commanding and appealing voice with the ability to work with scripts, but very capable to speak off the cuff. Myhraliza extremely personable, works daily with the public, promotes programs, and has been acknowledged on several occasions for her great \"radio voice\", with comments such as, \"your voice should be on radio\", \"you speak so well,\" and \"what a wonderful voice you have, I enjoyed hearing you speak this morning.\"
Serving as the University of Hawaii at Hilo Vulcans Baseball announcer in (Phone hidden), affirmed abilities to share her commanding voice with a live audience.
But it is only recently that Myhraliza has brought her childhood aspiration of becoming an actor and doing voice over work to fruition. Myhraliza is slowly but surely building her acting credits having recently booked a co-starring role on the CBS network series Hawai’i Five-O, Season 6 Premiere Episode; a supporting role, as Dr. Mindy Pono, on the web series Paradise Justice; and a featured role on the recently MTV released Halsey video, New American, Badlands.
Myhraliza is a higher education administrator by trade, earning both her BA in Psychology and MA in Intercultural Communication at San Diego State University. Her work is grounded in leadership development and intercultural communication. When not juggling her day job as an Educator and and her passion for acting, she enjoys traveling, baseball games, keeping fit emotionally & physically, and anything chocolate.
English (North American), English, Spanish (Latin American), Tagalog
North American, Philippines (Filipino, Tagalog), Spanish
Middle Aged (35-54)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Television
Much of my work has been informal and in educational settings:
• Former baseball announcer for the University of Hawai`i at Hilo
• Experience serving as an emcee for special events, to include but not limited to university programs, awards banquets, community events, weddings and other special events
• Proficient at presenting in classroom, workshop and conference settings
• Keen sense of interpersonal communication as it relates to promotional outreach, having done a number of radio interviews and ads to promote campus events
• Skilled at serving as promotional spokesperson for brand developers, product launches and developing marketing strategies based on client feedback and creating promotional collaterals that seek to meet the needs of a target audience
• Strong oral and written communication skills; with particular experience composing correspondence, funding & program proposals, and reports
• Demonstrate confidence, tactfulness, decisiveness, initiative, and willingness to confront situations in a straightforward, calming, and objective manner
SAN DIEGO STATE UNIVERSITY, San Diego, CA
Master of Arts, Communication, August 2004
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology; Minor, Biology, May 1998
Payment to Myhraliza Aala is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Myhraliza Aala.
To invite Myhraliza Aala to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.