Bruce A. Baxter
Atlanta, Georgia, US
About Bruce A. Baxter
My natural voice has some depth, but not full barotone. There's a little "frogginess" in it (as in Kermit the frog). Nevertheless, I can change it to most males, and caricature of a female voice. I like to do silly, goofy interpretation the most, rather than try to mimic actual voices.Read More
By being what they expect and need - or better. I'm a beginner at this but I've been working all my life and have a great work ethic. I feel that this business is 90% talent based, so if you hear from me what you need, you won't get it from anyone else - regardless of qualifications.Read More
No experience in voice over, but I was an expiring singer and can carry a tune in a few ranges. I personally like to meme or make up vocal personalities of people I've either knew (or know) or totally imaginary. Comes from my cartoonist side.Read More
No clients yet.Read More
Not affiliated with any as of yet.Read More
How do I work with Bruce A. Baxter?
You can start working with Bruce A. Baxter in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Bruce A. Baxter to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Bruce A. Baxter's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Bruce A. Baxter and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Bruce A. Baxter?
Payment to Bruce A. Baxter is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Bruce A. Baxter's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Bruce A. Baxter in just a couple of clicks.