Montreal, Quebec, CA • 1:47 AM Local Time
About Marco Ledezma
I am a Mexican-Canadian Actor, narrator and dubbing director. I live in Canada and I speak English, French, Italian and my mother tongue, Spanish.Read More
I can do narrations, presentations and voice over for any kind of media, as well as on hold messages, radio and TV commercials. Now, since I speak English, French and Italian I can hear those voices and do the narrations into Spanish,Read More
More than 16 years working as an Actor, Narrator, Dubbing Director, Spanish Adaptor...Read More
Spanish: American Airlines, American Eagle, Burger King, Denny's, Sonoco...
French Movies: All the main dubbing companies in Montreal. I've been working as a dubbing actor in some movies where my Spanish accent is required.
Fine Arts Institute ( Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes, Mexico City;
Training course on the use of (teleprompter) for actors at the main Mexican television network (Televisa – Mexico City);
Several courses as an actor and voice over actor.
How do I work with Marco Ledezma?
You can start working with Marco Ledezma in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marco Ledezma to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marco Ledezma's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marco Ledezma and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marco Ledezma?
Payment to Marco Ledezma is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marco Ledezma's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marco Ledezma in just a couple of clicks.