Quincy, Massachusetts, US
DemosView All (7)
About mary ferrara
For two years in a row Mary recorded a promo for a yearly Downton Abbey event sponsored by WGBH. This played in public broadcasting stations all over New England.
Mary has also done voice over for an audio drama with 11th Hour Productions as well as the mother in the upcoming animated zombie film, "The Trip."
She is currently recording stories for an upcoming audio book app.
THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO (for audiobook app)
Director/Producer Mark Luppi of the Labrata app.
AN EVENING WITH DOWNTON ABBEY (event promo)
Director/Producer Andrew Hicks from WGBH
HEAVENLY DECEPTION (radio drama)
Director/Producer Steve Scheider from 11th Hour Productions
THE TRIP (animated film in production)
Director/Producer Tim Morgan
11th Hour Productions
How do I work with mary ferrara?
You can start working with mary ferrara in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite mary ferrara to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review mary ferrara's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire mary ferrara and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay mary ferrara?
Payment to mary ferrara is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with mary ferrara's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to mary ferrara in just a couple of clicks.