About Margit Sander
Hello and thank you for visiting my profile!
I have been a voiceover talent for many years providing voice overs to countless international companies, including adidas, Coca-Cola, Uber, Chanel, Amazon, Netflix, Opel, Porsche, Dräger, Philips, Bayer, and many many more. My passion for this job, my great communication skills and fast turnaround has made me a popular choice.
My voice is extremely versatile, suitable for any kind of work - from playful and cool, dynamic and natural, to highly professional and educational. I have been booked for commercials, image and explainer films, apps, tutorials, training modules, IVRs, audio books, audio editions of magazine articles, TV features, documentary, games, dubbing, etc.
In my 3 1/2 years of training I have worked with two different coaches. I received classical speech training and was introduced to the Linklater method for acting and voiceover.
Voice over German and English, delivery of clean files without clicks, breaths, etc.
- TV/radio/online commercials for Made, Slotomania, Opel, Suzuki, Wella Hair Professional, Caritas, AEG, UPS, Uber and more
- Explainer and image films, including Chanel, Porsche, Traton, Linde, Porsche Informatik, Freudenberg, SAP, Deutsche Telekom, BMW Group, Adidas, Riha WeserGold, Odournet, Otto, BayWa AG, BMW Group, and more
- TV features and documentaries for North and West German Broadcasting, Spiegel TV Geschichte, ZDF Info and ARTE
- Tutorials for Netflix, Adidas, Metro, Siemens, Philips, L'Oreal, Exactag, Amazon Pay, Aperion, Marc O'Polo, Avanade, Biogen, Nielsen, Novartis, and more
- Audio guides for Norway tourist app and a historic route through a Hamburg district
- Audio version of ZeitWissen and ZeitGeschichte
- Video games - Star Wars: the old Republic, Immortal Realms, Reiterland, Unicorn Princess, Transport Fever 2, City Patrol Police, Lost Ember, Pathologic 2, Pizza Connection 3
- Dubbing (Crowd) for TV movie
- Apps - Thief of Wishes
Bundesagentur für Arbeit
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt
Hälssen & Lyon
LR Global Kids Fund
Thai Air International
Coaching with Andreas Birnbaum, voice talent for over 30 years, Hamburg; training with Eva Weissmann - Linklater trainer, voice talent and actress; 2 years of singing lessons with singing coach Susanne Reinhold, Hamburg.
University degree in English and Italian Literature, Dusseldorf University
Theatre and stage experience during my English studies at Heinrich-Heine-University
I also sing and play the cello.
Reviews 5.0View All (40)
Fast Turnaround Time
2 people said Margit provided files faster than they expected.
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Margit followed directions to deliver the project.
Margit is phenomenal. There’s something about her narration that makes me hear my words in a new way. It makes different aspects of the piece jump out at me. That takes something special.Britanny Bowen (Writer)
She has a way of making me reflect and see/hear something new each time. I love it!
Vielen, vielen Dank für die Vertonung! Wir sind schon sehr zufrieden und vor allem glücklich, dass es genauso gut zusammen passt, wie wir es uns erhofft habenTwoSyde
Das gemeinsame Akwaba-Projekt war sehr erfolgreich und wir haben die Zusammenarbeit mit dir in sehr guter Erinnerung.Makai Europe
How do I work with Margit Sander?
You can start working with Margit Sander in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Margit Sander to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Margit Sander's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Margit Sander and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Margit Sander?
Payment to Margit Sander is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Margit Sander's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Margit Sander in just a couple of clicks.