Fort Collins, Colorado, US
About Maria O'Hara
Authentic, Educated, Conversational, Professional, Corporate, Intelligent, Sophisticated, Girl Next Door, Warm, Playful, Sincere, Sultry, Smooth, Caring, Approachable, Dependable, Direct, Down to Earth, Dynamic, Engaging, Genuine, Happy, Honest, Informative, Intelligent, Friendly, Upbeat, Classy, Fun, Informative, Encouraging, Curious, Enthusiastic, Classy, Fun.Read More
Maria's experience in Oncology gives her the ability to be comfortable with healthcare and pharmaceutical projects. She is completely at ease with medical and drug terminology. Providing a warm, soothing, voice for on hold messaging, or phone answering service. Her diverse background in performing arts, as a hospital volunteer liaison, and alternative education teacher have broadened her vocal genre to range from engaging to professional, friendly sultry and enticing.Read More
Bachelors in Social Science
Such A Voice graduate
How do I work with Maria O'Hara?
You can start working with Maria O'Hara in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Maria O'Hara to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Maria O'Hara's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Maria O'Hara and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Maria O'Hara?
Payment to Maria O'Hara is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Maria O'Hara's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Maria O'Hara in just a couple of clicks.