About Eva Marienchild
Confident, clear, compassionate, and inviting, the voice of Eva Marienchild is the perfect solution for your soft sell voice-over needs.
Eva's voice can also be described as strong, upbeat, deep, kind, clear, persuasive, genuine, exuberant, professional, cheerful, warm, appealing, friendly, accessible, "real", and feminine.
Wonderful, neutral command of the Spanish language, as well.
Recorded for Keybury Security, in the U.K.; The 2006 Brazilian Music Festival; Blue Lagoon Travel; DigiCard (U.S.A.); New York State Department of Social Services; Braahmam Net Solutions, Nanny's USA, ProVoice USA, BrokerLogix and Leon Lending.
Published at Associated Content (Website hidden) and by double dragon books: (Website hidden)
Immediate turn-around; crisp, clear sound. Take directions very well. Delivery adds polish and pizzazz to your well-thought-out script!Read More
7 years.Read More
Reviews 5.0View All (2)
Leon Lending Center, LLC
How do I work with Eva Marienchild?
You can start working with Eva Marienchild in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Eva Marienchild to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Eva Marienchild's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Eva Marienchild and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Eva Marienchild?
Payment to Eva Marienchild is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Eva Marienchild's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Eva Marienchild in just a couple of clicks.