About Mark Barra
My voice lends itself well to any project due to its flexibility and warmth. It can also be inviting, sensual, charismatic, deep, sincere, sultry, amusing, animated, classy, strong, youthful, storytelling.Read More
Audio file voice recording, special audio effects available and editing.Read More
Worked on several narration projects in Italian for Lincoln Broadcasting Co. (Studio 26). Translated and edited videogames for Lucas Arts Entertainment. Worked as an actor on films and TV shows. Worked as a translator, editor and voice talent for Visual Merchandising International. I am still working as a translator voice-talent on the Google Project 10 to the 100 for the Khan Academy on their ongoing projects.Read More
Google Project 10 to the 100/ Khan Academy
Visual Merchandising International. Etc.
How do I work with Mark Barra?
You can start working with Mark Barra in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Barra to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Barra's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Barra and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Barra?
Payment to Mark Barra is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Barra's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Barra in just a couple of clicks.