Bismarck, North Dakota, US
About Mark Charter
Friendly, warm and engaging, the voice of Mark Charter is perfect for TV commercials, radio spots, internet ads and projects for your business.
Mark Charter is a local news anchor with experience in recording television commercials, radio spots, story narration, and internet ads.
How do I work with Mark Charter?
You can start working with Mark Charter in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Charter to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Charter's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Charter and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Charter?
Payment to Mark Charter is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Charter's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Charter in just a couple of clicks.