About Mark Coyle
Warm, laid back, comforting, trusting, conversational, comical/humorous, sincere, authoritative...versatile, varied, character voices, dialects and impersonations upon request.Read More
Over 15 years in radio and TV commercials, including The Rocky Stone Show, solely written, performed and produced by me, for WERA radio.Read More
"Wayne's Way to Fitness"
Route 18 Marketplace
Action Theatre Conservatory, Clifton, NJ
Voiceovers Unlimited, NYC (advanced voiceover techniques)
Pamela Lewis' Cartoon/Animation workshop series NYC
Such a Voice Burlington, VT (voiceover technique)
How do I work with Mark Coyle?
You can start working with Mark Coyle in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Coyle to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Coyle's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Coyle and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Coyle?
Payment to Mark Coyle is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Coyle's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Coyle in just a couple of clicks.