Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, US • 1:39 PM Local Time
DemosView All (2)
About Mark Harrell
Guy next door voice
Wide vocal range that can adapt to cartoon/animation, video, musical, educational, etc as desired by most clients.
Medical professional practicing in the field of anesthesia.
Outdoor sports enthusiast.
Cowboy and country voices.
Professional voice over recording and editing for multiple types of voice recording needs.Read More
Extensive experience speaking and teaching publicly in the medical and community settings.Read More
Coeur d'Alene Bible Church, Coeur d'Alene, IDRead More
A graduate of Such-A-Voice Voice Training, which included private, professional voice over coaching sessions over 5 months. Also included voice workshops with Such-A-Voice and a professional demo recording.
Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Texas Wesleyan University, Master of Health Science
Southern Methodist University, Starting a Business Certificate Program
How do I work with Mark Harrell?
You can start working with Mark Harrell in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Harrell to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Harrell's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Harrell and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Harrell?
Payment to Mark Harrell is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Harrell's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Harrell in just a couple of clicks.