About mark perman
I provide a variety of voiceovers efficiently for the client.Read More
I pride myself on versatility, solid acting skills and the ability to show a range of possibilities while at the same time being true to the needs of the client and the producer. Major ad campaigns for Trix cereal, Lifesavor lollipops, Three musketeers, Bounce fabric softener.
I have done many TV/Radio spots over the years and I work hard to get the result you need quickly and efficiently. I have access to ISDN, SKYPE, MP3 and Quick File Delivery.
List on request.Read More
Voiceover coaching with Joan Bogden, Dan Duckworth, Acting training, Circle in the Square Theatre School, NYU, High School of Performing Arts. Masters in Sacred Music. Bachelors in Theatre and Broadcasting.Read More
How do I work with mark perman?
You can start working with mark perman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite mark perman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review mark perman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire mark perman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay mark perman?
Payment to mark perman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with mark perman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to mark perman in just a couple of clicks.