About Mark J
MARK JOHNSON - Warm, Conversation, Fireside Chat, Guy Next Door, or Authoritative. I like to narrate in a conversational style mostly, but can adjust to your needs. In the industry, this is referred to as “unaffected natural style”.Read More
I can lay down tracks at my home studio. This will be my method of choice, but I can adjust to what your needs require, to include any necessary studio time
A Little Information About Me:
I am a U.S. Air Force Veteran and I am very dependable. Put your project in my hands and you will not be disappointed.
Please e-mail me for more information if you have questions. Tell me about your book, the word count, characters if fiction, and any other details you feel would be useful.
If you need light, moderate, or deep southern - up to downright hillbilly, I can do this for you. I prefer non-fiction, but will consider fiction with up to 3 characters, especially southern characters.Read More
How I Lost it
I have received coaching from a private voice coach and study the teachings of a well known voice trainer.
I have done the casting and post production work to include extensive scene change, bg music, sfx, proof listening and pick ups.
I have voiced two of my own audio books and did "ghost voiced" a third book, so I do have the experience of going through the process.
I have received professional audio editing training and home studio consulting from Dan Lenard, one of the worlds top home studio consultants.
I have a Degree in Business Management and numerous certificates.
Mark did a great job on two narrative audio tracks on my website. I am well pleased. Highly recommend.JayStrong.com
How do I work with Mark J?
You can start working with Mark J in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark J to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark J's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark J and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark J?
Payment to Mark J is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark J's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark J in just a couple of clicks.